In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and fulfilling the obligation to provide information referred to in art. 13 of GDPR (concerning the processing of personal data obtained directly from the data subject), and art. 14 of GDPR (concerning the processing of personal data obtained from other sources), we inform you that:
Your personal data controller is XDISC S.A., with its registered office in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 82, 03-301 Warsaw, KRS number (National Court Register no.): 0000383408, NIP (Tax identification no.):113-24-50-605.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- sale of products and services;
- conclusion and implementation of the contract;
- conducting marketing activities, by our company alone or in cooperation with other entities;
- conducting analyses and collecting statistics for business activity needs;
- answering letters and requests;
- activities related to the provision of security;
- fulfilling legal obligation resting on the Controller.
The legal basis for the processing of your data shall be:
- the consent given;
- necessity to implement the contract, or to react to your request that was made before the conclusion of the contract;
- fulfilling legal obligation resting on the Controller;
- the need arising from the legitimate interests of the Controller.
Your data may be transferred to the following entities:
- data processors to whom the Controller outsource some of its activities;
- courier service companies and the post offices that will be delivering your parcels;
- law firms providing legal services to the Controller;
- entities or other bodies authorized by legal regulations.
Your data may be transferred to third countries in connection with the activities on social networking sites.
Period of data processing depends on the purpose for which the data are processed, and shall be determined on the basis of:
- legal regulations, which may require from the Controller to process the data for a specified period of time (e.g. the Accounting Act);
- the period for which services are provided;
- a period that is necessary for the protection of legitimate needs of the Controller;
- period for which the consent was granted.
In addition, we would like to inform you that you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data in order to rectify it,
- request rectification of incomplete personal data, for example by providing additional statements,
- request the removal of your personal data or to restrict its processing,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data.
If you should have any doubts as to the correctness of the processing of your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The Controller uses systems for automated decision making, including profiling.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data, which was made on the basis of the consent given prior to its withdrawal.